Mostrami Factory @Folli50.0
15 october – 1 november
Via Egidio Folli, 50 – Milan
Mostrami Factory offers another exhibition, the last one of this 2015 season, giving the opportunity for young contemporary artists to express themselves on the theme chosen.
The last exhibition, entitled "Creative Hemispheres - Arts feed the planet" took place in Via Folli 50 and was focused on creativity in the round. More than 20 artists shown their vision of creativity through their works. What makes it such a creative? Similarly, is the unruliness essential to the artistic inspiration? What is the real driving force of creativity? These are just some of the questions that the artists have tried to answer within their projects!
We are pleased to announce the names of the artists taking part in the exhibition "Creative Hemispheres – Arts feed the Planet”:
- Abele Malpiedi - Photography
- Alessandra Carloni - Painting
- Andrea Dal Corso - Sculpture
- Angelica De Rosa - Painting
- Caterina Farina - Photography
- Chira Marta Monachesi - Videoart
- Christian Sacchi - Painting
- Liberi svincoli - Videoart
- Giuliano Giancotti - Sculpture
- Hisako Mori - Painting
- Jessica Ferro - Painting
- Lidia Borella - Painting
- Marco Cattaneo - Photography
- Ottavia Paraboschi - Sculpture
- Paolo Chiericati - Photography
- Paolo Vergnano - Photography
- Ricardo Venturi - Painting
- Roberto Mari - Photography
- Valentina Grilli - Painting
- Veronica Barsi - Painting
The new exhibition opened its doors on October 15th at 7.00 pm and remained open until November 1st.
Our Techinical commettee decided to reward six artists: Alessandra Carloni, Caterina Farina, Christian Sacchi – aChryliko, Paolo Vergnano, Ricardo Aleodor Venturi, Valentina Grilli. With our compliments!
The opening was accompanied by DJ set of DJ Narcissus at 7.00 pm and the by the artistic and musical performances of the "Suicide Art by The Grooming “. Simultaneously out visiter were able to see the works of the Lyceum of Brera, the Museimpresa Exhibition and the exhibition "No.Body " by Ilaria Bochicchio.
Partners and sponsorships: