|Dimensioni||70 × 100 cm|
Opera di: Andreja Panič Omahna
Andreja Panič Omahna / The tower
THE MYSTERIOUS PAST
I was out for a walk one day and was struck by the idea of using earth as a primary colour for my next series of paintings. I started the painting process by extracting pigments from my immediate surroundings. In all the pictures, the primary and predominant colours stem from the earth right next to our house.
Using low and high relief, I wanted to add extra depth to the paintings, a concept of spaciousness and make it possible to touch the matter.
With earthy sepia and a vignette, I wanted to add an antique tone to my paintings.
The staged stone architecture elements are reminiscent of the Middle Ages. The stone is a recurring element, cold, without a soul (life), yet a major part of nature.
Nature is not only staged in the paintings themselves but is also part of the paintings.
With a passion for architecture, I follow pure geometric shapes (lines), strict perspective
construction with a clear, precise, almost incised line.
In almost all the paintings there is a mysterious touch of dark shadows, which stimulates the observer’s imagination and invites them into its depth.
|Ancora nessun opera caricata..|
- The Tightrope Walker_funambolo
- Pittura - Claudia Antelli 4
- Struttura rosso verde azzurra a 4 serie di Fibonacci 1.200,00€
- Pittura - Ilaria Franza 1
- Pittura - Massimiliano Esposito 3
- Fotografia Marco Cattaneo 2
- Portrait of Michelangelo
- Pittura - Rada Kratchanova 2
- Fotografia Alessia Massa 6
- Pittura - Daniele Oppo 1
- Il segreto
- Pittura - Lucia Fontana 5
- Scultura - Walter Ferri 5
- Fotografia - Alessandro Capurso 1
- Fotografia - Ilaria Feoli 1