|Dimensioni||70 × 100 cm|
Opera di: Andreja Panič Omahna
Andreja Panič Omahna / The tower
THE MYSTERIOUS PAST
I was out for a walk one day and was struck by the idea of using earth as a primary colour for my next series of paintings. I started the painting process by extracting pigments from my immediate surroundings. In all the pictures, the primary and predominant colours stem from the earth right next to our house.
Using low and high relief, I wanted to add extra depth to the paintings, a concept of spaciousness and make it possible to touch the matter.
With earthy sepia and a vignette, I wanted to add an antique tone to my paintings.
The staged stone architecture elements are reminiscent of the Middle Ages. The stone is a recurring element, cold, without a soul (life), yet a major part of nature.
Nature is not only staged in the paintings themselves but is also part of the paintings.
With a passion for architecture, I follow pure geometric shapes (lines), strict perspective
construction with a clear, precise, almost incised line.
In almost all the paintings there is a mysterious touch of dark shadows, which stimulates the observer’s imagination and invites them into its depth.
|Ancora nessun opera caricata..|
- Fotografia Diletta Allegra Mazza 4
- Pittura - Dario Moretti 5
- Pittura - Barbara Bergonzoni 3
- Pittura - Antonio Salerno 1
- Fotografia - Alessandra Vittoria Zanchetta 4
- Pittura - Francesco Genzone 1
- Pittura - Davide Ratti 5
- Pittura - Bianca Passaglia 1
- Fotografia - Abele Malpiedi 4
- Pittura - Martina Fatato 2
- Pittura - Michela Pedron 3
- Pittura - Olga Bez 2
- Pittura - Franck Calard 5
- Fotografia - Matteo Grimoldi 2
- John Lennon